Savings Solutions for Your Business Needs
As your business grows, there's a good chance you'll need an account where excess funds can accumulate interest and work harder for you. The good news is Bank Michigan offers a variety of savings solutions to help take care of all your business banking needs.
A business Savings Account provides a safe and easily accessible place for your funds, with easy access when you need it. Combine it with a Bank Michigan Business Checking account, and you've got a vital component to easily managing your daily finances.
- Open your account with as little as $10
- Earns interest on daily balances above $200
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, and more!
Money Market Accounts
Earn higher rates for higher balances, yet maintain access to your funds whenever you need to with a business Money Market Account from Bank Michigan.
- Requires a minimum deposit of $10,000 to open and qualify to earn interest
- Tiered rates compound and credited monthly
- Accessible via Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Telephone Banking services
Certificates of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) provides you the ability to earn a higher rate on your money, depending on the term selected. Any of our CD products can also be used as an Individual Retirement Account, providing tax advantages depending on whether you select the Traditional or Roth IRA option.
- Minimum opening balance of $1,000
- Tiered rates compounded and credited quarterly
- Terms ranging from 12 to 60 months