Municipal and Government Banking
Bank Michigan understands the unique demands of banking for a government or municipality. Like you, we share the same dedication to strengthening and improving the lives of our community. We take pride in offering comprehensive banking options that are tailored to the needs of government accounts. With our help, we hope to make your banking efficient, secure, and regulatory compliant.
Services We Offer for Municipal and Government Accounts
We have tremendous respect for organizations that exist to positively impact the citizens of Southeast Michigan. Our municipal accounts are specially designed to make your job easier. We provide all the banking solutions you need to better the lives of the people you serve. Take advantage of the following products and services that can be utilized to manage your money, make wise investments, and keep your funds secure.
- Checking & Savings Accounts – Easily deposit and withdraw funds with our FDIC insured accounts.
- Online Banking – User-friendly online banking allows you access to your accounts anywhere with an internet connection.
- Remote Deposit – Save a trip to the bank by scanning your checks and having your funds electronically transmitted to your account.
- Merchant and Card Processing – Accept all major credit and debit cards at your institution, making transactions easy.
- Employee Purchasing Power – Issue credit cards to your employees, set spending limits, and track spending online.
- Quick-Drop Courier Service – Experienced couriers will save you a trip to your bank by picking up your deposits, change orders, and payments.
- ACH — Electronically direct payments and deposits through our automated clearing house services.
- Wire Transfers – Electronically transfer funds between bank accounts, businesses, or people.
- Positive Pay – A system used to ensure the validity of checks and protect you from fraud.
- Money Market Accounts – Money market accounts are federally insured and offer competitive interest rates, which makes them a secure way to save money.
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – A secure investment tool that offers higher interest rates than traditional savings accounts.
Experience The Bank Michigan Difference
We are dedicated to helping our community, and we’re here to support you in your mission to help yours. Our dedicated team is experienced in handling accounts for all forms of government. Whether it be municipal accounts, public funds, library banking, or school district banking, you can count on us to be your trusted banking partner.
Join us at our nearest branch to meet our team and learn more about our government and municipal banking services. Can’t make it to the bank? You can easily contact us online to get in touch with one of our banking professionals.