Making Banking Easy at Bank Michigan
At Bank Michigan, we have a proud track record of being a friendly face in the community. We do this by providing comprehensive banking options that are backed by our first-class service, dedicated banking team, and solutions-based approach. Everyone has different banking needs, and we are here to provide you with convenient options that fit your lifestyle.
Our Personal Services
There are many ways to bank, and our personal services allow you the freedom to experience banking the way you want.
- Online Banking – Access and manage your accounts from the comfort of your home or anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Mobile Banking – Conveniently access your account with your smartphone.
- Bill Pay – Make one-time or recurring bill payments from our online interface.
- Mobile Deposit – Deposit your checks without taking a trip to the bank.
- ATM/Debit Cards – Have access to your funds at any time. Good for online and in-store purchases.
- Allpoint free ATMs – Withdraw your money for free using one of over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs.
- Access to Zelle® – Conveniently send money to friends, family, and loved ones using Zelle®. Access Zelle with your Bank Michigan Mobile App.
- Telephone Banking – No internet connection? No problem! Access your account via telephone banking at 1-888-280-8912.
- Safe Deposit Boxes (call for sizes and availability) – Keep your valuables, heirlooms, and documents safe in our vaults.
- Drive-thru Banking – No time to come into the bank? Enjoy drive-thru banking at all our branches.
Ready to experience all that Bank Michigan has to offer? Stop by your local branch to open an account with us. For any questions about our banking services or the availability of our safe deposit boxes, please contact us.