Bank Michigan Mortgage Loans Make You Feel Right At Home
Being a homeowner is a significant accomplishment. It means you’ve dreamed big and worked hard to have a place to call your own. With Bank Michigan’s lending options, you can proudly say that you are a homeowner. Our mortgage specialists will guide you with one-on-one service, tailored solutions, and efficient systems. With the help of our experienced lenders, you can secure the funding you need to start the next chapter of your life.
Purchasing a Home
Are you interested in purchasing a home? Bank Michigan has got you covered. With our pre-qualification and pre-approval process, we can help you arrive at the bargaining table as a qualified buyer so that your dream home doesn’t slip out of your grasp. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, looking for an upgrade, or eager to purchase additional property, we have valuable expertise that will help make the process simple and straightforward.
Refinancing your home is a great option for those looking to ease the financial burden of an existing mortgage that isn’t comfortable for you anymore. Whether you’re interested in lowering your interest rate, shortening the length of your loan term, or looking for extra money for a big purchase, Bank Michigan’s refinance options are a great way to improve your family finances.
Types of Mortgage Loans
- Purchase and Refinance – Mortgages are available for purchasing a new home or refinancing your existing home with more favorable terms.
- Fixed Rate Conventional Mortgages – Enjoy a fixed interest rate that won’t change during the span of your loan.
- Jumbo Mortgages – Available for those buying a home or property that exceeds the value that is covered by conventional loans.
- Second Homes – Get a loan for your dream vacation home.
- Investments – Increase your passive income by purchasing a rental property.
- Manufactured Homes – Get financing for a manufactured or mobile home.
- Government programs - FHA, 203K, VA, Rural Development – We assist in applying for government loan programs for those with specialized needs or for properties not covered by traditional mortgages.
Benefits of Choosing Bank Michigan for Your Mortgage Needs
Unlike your average big bank, Bank Michigan’s goal isn’t to maximize our profits; it is to be a friendly face in the community. You can always count on us to give you the best financing options for your situation. When working with us, you’ll also benefit from the following advantages.
- Local appraisers – Professionals that have knowledge of our locale and can provide accurate and fair appraisals.
- Local title companies – Locally based title companies ensure that the purchasing of your home is timely and valid.
- Quick turnaround time – We work hard to ensure that your applications are processed swiftly; so that your dream home doesn’t have to wait.
- Issues resolved quickly – We are dedicated to delivering an exemplary customer experience, every single time. Any questions or concerns you may have will be quickly resolved by our team.
- Full underwriting on all pre-approvals – Once pre-approved, the only thing left to do is find your new home.